Gothalicious With Cheese

Sep 02
AWWW
Sep 01

i-lost-my-heart-in-republic-city:

wolf-and-kitten:

This is so perfect

American Sex Education

Sep 01
tastefullyoffensive:

"I nominate Mona Lisa and the Girl with the Pearl Earring." [via]

tastefullyoffensive:

"I nominate Mona Lisa and the Girl with the Pearl Earring." [via]

Sep 01

augmented-flute:

Spongebob understood what band is all about…

Sep 01
Aug 31

cityofathena:

honk-honk-its-gamzee:

moistchunkyslurp:

annabellebanna:

omg i am laughing so hard at the Miss Universe costume category

image

you got poland lookin nice

image

Namibia workin it

image

Costa Rica goin big, what did you expect

image

Haiti fuckin rockin it

image

Great Britain got damn

image

Switzerland hell yeah

and then

image

….Miss USA.

we had to be a fucking transformer

is this real life

reblogging this again just to add
image

canada HAD TO BE a fuckign mountie are you kidding me

but did you guys see this: 

image

DAMN MÉXICO

Aug 31

quote I have a theory… 98% of people hate clowns and the other 2% are clowns

— Danny Avidan (Sexbang)
Aug 31
Aug 31

drankinwatahmelin:

White people remind me of those serial killers you see on TV that kill a bunch of people & keep an item of clothing or a piece of jewelry that belonged to the people they killed to wear for “fun”.

image

Aug 31

kramerbarries:

snerdbergler:

princeavidan:

when Suzy posts something in the game grumps tag you /know/ y’all bout to get in trouble

smh if i see one of you shits attacking suzy I will send you this and make you feel awful

image

image

image